Medical Records Clerk
Ahoskie Comprehensive Care
(1 Full-Time Vacancy)
The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for maintaining all medical records. In addition the Medical Records Clerk may serve as the back- up to other administrative roles throughout the organization including but not limited to; PAR (Front Desk/Telephone coverage), Medical Secretary. The Medical Records Clerk will model behaviors consistent with the published values and the Code of Conduct of RCCHC.
RCCHC is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or business school.
- Must have work experience in a business or medical practice
- Must have computer skills in Excel and Word
- Works effectively with others and is able to organize workload, as well as assume responsibility and maintain confidentiality
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology
- Must be able to work independently, exercise appropriate decision making skills, and function effectively on a team
- Must be able to speak and communicate clearly and effectively
Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Full Time Employees receive health, life and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees.
Salary based on experience.
Applications can be downloaded from our website www.rcchc.org.
Applications may be returned to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to RCCHC
120 Health Center Drive, Ahoskie NC 27910.
RCCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.