Patient Account Representative
Ahoskie Comprehensive Care
(1 Full-Time Vacancy)
The Patient Account Representative meets with new and current patients and presents services offered by RCCHC, as well as assist patients with questions on their accounts. Verifying and processes sliding fee applications, registration forms and other paperwork as required.
RCCHC is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or business school.
- Computer skills in Word and Excel are required
- Work experience in business setting or medical practice preferred.
- Mature judgment and ability to practice conflict resolution strategy is a must.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is a job requirement.
- Must be flexible, a team player with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to interact in a pleasant and receptive manner with all patient populations.
- Must be able to perform all front desk functions
- Will cover other positions within the clinic as necessary.
Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Full Time Employees receive health, life and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees.
Salary based on experience.
Applications can be downloaded from our website www.rcchc.org.
Applications may be returned to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to RCCHC
120 Health Center Drive, Ahoskie NC 27910.
RCCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.