Chief Financial Officer
(1 Full -Time Vacancy)
Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center, an FQHC is in the business of building healthy families and communities with a wholehearted team focused on one patient at a time. We serve a diverse population located in rural Eastern North Carolina with the Hampton Roads area of Virginia directly to the North and Greenville, North Carolina to the South. We are an award winning and nationally recognized leader of healthcare innovation seeking a Chief Financial Officer who is highly-driven and team-focused to lead all financial aspects of the organization. The CFO will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
* Bachelor Degree required in Accounting or Business Administration with a major in Accounting; MBA and CPA preferred
* Knowledge and experience in health care finance and cash management, including third party reimbursement and federal guidelines regarding budget and grant management required
* Ability to perform a variety of duties ranging from direct involvement in report analysis, familiarity with annual auditing procedures, preparation of annual budgets acquired through a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in higher level financial leadership position
* Quantitative ability to analyze problems and develop accounting systems to accurately control financial activity
* Sound accounting knowledge, highly developed leadership and communication skills
* Analytical abilities and strategic thinking, preferably in the healthcare industry
Full Time Employees receive health, life, and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees.
Salary based on experience.
Applications can be downloaded from our website www.rcchc.org<http://www.rcchc.org>.
RCCHC is an equal opportunity employer.