Colerain Primary Care
(1 Full-Time Vacancy)
RCCHC is seeking highly motivated RN to join our team. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
• Requires a current valid license as an RN in the state of NC.
• Must have proven competencies in nursing practice and utilization of the nursing process.
• Basic computer skills and excellent verbal and communication skills are required.
• Must be able to interact in a pleasant and receptive manner with all patient populations.
• Must have effective problem-solving ability, accountability, flexibility, and must be a team player.
• The RN must demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide clinical care in collaboration with other partnerships to achieve positive patient outcomes.
Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Full Time Employees receive health, life, and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees.
Salary based on experience.
Applications can be downloaded from our website www.rcchc.org.
Position Closing Date: Until Filled
RCCHC is an equal opportunity employer.
Registered Nurse Colerain Primary Care (1 Full-Time Vacancy)