Ahoskie Comprehensive Care
(1 Full Time Vacancy)
RCCHC is seeking highly motivated Licensed Clinician to join our team. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
* Requires a Master's Degree in a Human Services field (Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Counseling, Professional counseling, etc.)
* Three years of behavioral health care experience in primary care setting preferred.
* Knowledge of clinical and insurance terminology.
* Possesses ability to resolve conflict.
* Works effectively with others, possess tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
* Possesses the ability to organize workload for efficient, timely completion.
* Must possess strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Full Time Employees receive health, life, and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees.
Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Salary based on experience.
Applications can be downloaded from our website www.rcchc.org<http://www.rcchc.org>.
RCCHC is an equal opportunity employer.
Licensed Clinician Ahoskie Comprehensive Care (1 Full Time Vacancy)