Director of Population Health
RCCHC is seeking highly motivated Director of Population Health. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met. The Director of Population Health is responsible for providing the oversight and direction for designing, implementing, and supporting a robust enterprise wide population health management program.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or health related field and seven (7) years of experience working in population health or related field required
- Prefer Master’s degree in public health or health related field and four (4) years of experience working in population health or related field
- Knowledge of population health, quality of care concepts and methodologies, as well as concepts of community health and social determinants of health.
- Experience working in a primary care medical facility preferred
- Knowledge of Managed Care Organizations preferred
- Knowledge of clinical guidelines related to PCMH
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Effective and excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to analyze clinical data, ability to prepare written reports, presentations, meeting facilitation and reports
- Must be able to work independently, exercise appropriate decision making skills, and function effectively on a team. Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Full Time Employees receive health, life, and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees. Salary based on experience.