Chief Medical Officer: (1 Full -Time Vacancy)
The Chief Medical Director is a strategic leader creating a plan for aligning people, processes and values that support and further the organization’s mission. Under the administration of the Chief Executive Officer, the CMO is responsible for Roanoke Chowan Community Health Centers’ compliance with all clinical medical policies, directives, rules, regulations and clinical performance standards of the state, the federal government, and accrediting bodies and serve as the organizations ultimate authority on medical issues. The CMO scopes of responsibilities include population community health, behavior health and integrated care for the underserved communities. The CMO will model behaviors consistent with the published values and the Code of Conduct of RCCHC.
RCCHC is seeking highly motivated experienced executive to join our team. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
- Full licensure to practice as a medical doctor in the State of North Carolina required
- Six years of experience in a clinical, academic or administrative capacity required
- Must have a strong community health/public health orientation, be experienced in patient care management
- Current DEA and BLS certification
- Work experience in a primary care setting with Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric patients
- Management experience and proficiencies in a clinical setting
- Must be able to use protocols, guidelines and benchmarks to implement policies and develop quality improvements while utilizing best practices
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using EHRs systems and other computer programs
- Full knowledge of the nineteen requirements of FQHCs
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks and priorities in order to meet deadlines
Full Time Employees receive health, life, and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees. Salary based on experience.