RCCHC is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team. To be considered for employment the following qualifications must be met.
- A North Carolina license to practice is required and must be kept current.
- Candidates should have at least three years’ experience in primary care.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA Certificate) is required and must be kept current.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to document patient encounters and update medical records utilizing the company’s electronic medical records format.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate good judgement, communication, customer service, and teamwork.
Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Full Time Employees receive health, life and long term disability insurance coverage, as well as PTO. Other benefits such as supplemental insurance are available to all full time employees.
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we offer:
- Relocation allowance and Signing Bonus for providers not already living within commuting distance.
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3,000 and up to 7 days.
- Professional dues, fees and malpractice covered.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution.
- Funds are available through NC Medical Society and National Health Service Corps for loan repayment.
Applications can be downloaded from our website www.rcchc.org. Applications may be returned to Human Resources at email@example.com, or mailed to RCCHC 120 Health Center Drive, Ahoskie NC 27910